Kickr and trainer Install and support
Home PC also install Wahoo Kickr and other bike trainers on site.
- Setup of Computer, Laptop, Tablet
- Custom PC build from R3990(Stop the waiting loading time with our small form factor pc + SSD system)
- Creating of Accounts on Zwift, Rouvy, and other 3rd parties (Free accounts under 16 years Zwift only)
- Installation of TV or screen
- Customize trainer interface (Wireless keyboard and mouse)
- Bluetooth and ANT support
- Sort out disconnection problems
- Wifi service for devices and Internet optimizations
- Cables and Accessories(HDMI, USB, ADP, and more)
- Bike computer and Heart rate monitor connectivity*(Bluetooth and ANT dependant)
What is a Basic Bike Trainer?
A basic bike trainer is an indoor training accessory that turns your outdoor bike into an indoor stationary bike. The “basic” name is derived from the lack of built-in connectivity to indoor cycling apps. While these basic trainers are less tech-savvy than their smart counterparts, they can still be used with indoor cycling applications like Zwift and ROUVY.
If I Use a Basic Trainer in Zwift, What Can I Expect?
From basic to smart, Zwift is set up to support a wide range of bike trainers. The main differences between using a smart trainer and a basic trainer with Zwift are:
- In-Game Resistance
Since basic trainers do not have built-in sensors nor controlled resistance units, your resistance will not exactly mirror the terrain in Zwift. Instead, you will notice a drop in your in-game speed when climbing, forcing you to work harder to get up the hills.
- Power Readings
Based on your speed, Zwift will use its formula to assign you an estimated power output versus pulling power data from a smart trainer.