Kickr and trainer Install and support
Home PC also install Wahoo Kickr and other bike trainers on site.
- Setup of Computer, Laptop, Tablet
- Custom PC build from R3990(Stop the waiting loading time with our small form factor pc + SSD system)
- Creating of Accounts on Zwift, Rouvy, and other 3rd parties (Free accounts under 16 years Zwift only)
- Installation of TV or screen
- Customize trainer interface (Wireless keyboard and mouse)
- Bluetooth and ANT support
- Sort out disconnection problems
- Wifi service for devices and Internet optimizations
- Cables and Accessories(HDMI, USB, ADP, and more)
- Bike computer and Heart rate monitor connectivity*(Bluetooth and ANT dependant)
What is a Basic Bike Trainer?
A basic bike trainer is an indoor training accessory that turns your outdoor bike into an indoor stationary bike. The "basic" name is derived from the lack of built-in connectivity to indoor cycling apps. While these basic trainers are less tech-savvy than their smart counterparts, they can still be used with indoor cycling applications like Zwift and ROUVY.
If I Use a Basic Trainer in Zwift, What Can I Expect?
From basic to smart, Zwift is set up to support a wide range of bike trainers. The main differences between using a smart trainer and a basic trainer with Zwift are:
Since basic trainers do not have built-in sensors nor controlled resistance units, your resistance will not exactly mirror the terrain in Zwift. Instead, you will notice a drop in your in-game speed when climbing, forcing you to work harder to get up the hills.
Based on your speed, Zwift will use its formula
to assign you an estimated power output versus pulling power data from a smart trainer.