Turn analysis into action like never before with the Micron® 5210 ION SSD. The Micron 5210 SSD delivers the speed needed at the right price to unshackle read-intensive workloads from the slow performance of HDDs. Real-time analytics, big data, media streaming, block and object stores, and data “lake” queries that feed artificial intelligence and machine learning can all benefit from your ability to deliver insights and intelligence at the speed of now with the Micron 5210 SSD.
- Flex Capacity
- AES 256-bit encryption
- TCG Enterprise configurability
- Power-loss protection for data in flight
- End-to-end enterprise data path protection
- Secure firmware
- Adaptive thermal monitoring
- Easy to install (hot-pluggable)
- Storage Executive SSD management tool
- Capacity¹: 7.68TB
- Sequential reads (MB/s)²: 540
- Sequential writes (MB/s)²: 360
- Random reads (K IOPS)³: 90
- Random writes (K IOPS)³: 4.5
- 100% 128K Sequential Writes: 0.8
- 90% 128K Sequential Writes/ 10% 4K Random Writes: 0.56
- 80% 128K Sequential Writes / 20% 4K Random Writes: 0.39
- 70% 128K Sequential Writes / 30% 4K Random Writes: 0.27
- 50% 128K Sequential Writes / 50% 4K Random Writes: 0.16
- 100% 16K Random Writes: 0.2
- 100% 8K Random Writes: 0.1
- 100% 4K Random Writes: 0.05
- Interface: SATA 6 Gb/s
- Form factor: 2.5"
- NAND: Micron 3D QLC NAND
- Encryption: AES 256-bit (TCG Enterprise options available)
- MTTF: 2 million device hours
- UBER: <1 sector per 10¹⁷ bits read
- Power Consumption:
- Seq Write: 2.8W max
- Seq Read: 3.6W max
- Idle: 1.5W
- Temperature (operating): 0-70° C
- Size: 10.045 x 6.98 x 0.7 cm
- Weight: <70g
1. Unformatted. 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Formatted capacity is less.
2. 128KB transfer size, steady state.
3. 4KB transfer size, steady state.
What's In The Box:
- Micron 5210 7.68TB 2.5" SSD x1
*No hardware, software or system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Micron assumes no liability for lost, stolen or corrupted data arising from the use of any Micron products, including those products that incorporate any of the mentioned security features.