The MSI GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER AERO ITX has the power of a full size graphics card in an incredibly small package. MSI AERO ITX graphics cards are perfect for small form factor systems and HTPC’s as they only take up a fraction of the space of a full size graphics card. This means they will fit into various smaller sized systems and ensure a smooth gaming experience.
The saying “Good things come in small packages” is certainly true for AERO ITX cards. Thanks to its small form factor it will fit into virtually any case. Its compact size also means that its weight is dramatically less than that of a full size graphics card.
The smoothest, fastest and most exciting gaming experience ever by eliminating screen tearing, display stutter and input lag. Ultra-high resolution (UHD) delivers 4x the resolution of 1080p content, enabling much sharper and crisper images with delicate details during gaming. High Dynamic Range (HDR) enhances your gaming world with higher contrast and brighter colors than you've ever seen before.
- Boost Clock - 1785 MHz
- Memory Speed - 14Gbps
- 6GB GDDR6
- DisplayPort x 1 (v1.4a)
- HDMI x 1 (Supports [email protected] as specified in HDMI 2.0b)
- DL-DVI-D x 1
- Lower temperature and higher efficiency.
- Aluminum core for higher stability.
- Graphics Processing Unit: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1660 SUPER™
- Interface: PCI Express x16 3.0
- Cores: 1408 Units
- Core Clocks: Boost: 1785 MHz
- Memory Speed: 14Gbps
- Memory: 6GB GDDR6
- Memory Bus: 192-bit
- Output: DL-DVI-D x 1, DisplayPort x 1 (v1.4a), HDMI x 1(Supports [email protected] as specified in HDMI 2.0b)
- HDCP Support: 2.2
- Power Consumption: 125 W
- Power Connectors: 8-pin x 1
- Recommended PSU: 450 W
- Direct X Version Support: 12 API
- OpenGL Version Support: 4.5
- Afterburner OC: Yes
- Maximum Displays: 3
- VR Ready: Yes
- G-Sync® Technology: Yes
- Digital Maximum Resolution: 7680x4320
- Card Dimensions: 17.9 x 12.7 x 4.2 cm
- Weight: 561 g
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER AERO ITX 6GB GDDR6 Graphics Card x1