MSI PRO Series motherboards help users work smarter by delivering an efficient and productive experience. Featuring stable functionality and high-quality assembly, PRO series motherboards provide not only optimized professional workflows but also less troubleshooting and longevity.
MSI motherboards feature tons of convenient and smart design options for DIY users, countless system tuning and troubleshooting tools are at your disposal to push your system to new heights and satisfy even the most demanding tweaker. This makes it easy to install your own motherboard without any issue.
The world’s fastest SSDs can start to lower performance when getting hot. Part of the motherboards heatsink design, M.2 SHIELD FROZR is the next generation M.2 thermal solution to avoid this by offering the best thermal protection to make sure that SSD maintains maximum performance.
The most important thing about DIY is expandability. MSI PRO motherboards feature plenty of possibilities for prosumers' needs. Stable LAN, faster storage and USB transfer speed and other expandable connectors are ready to enlarge your flexibility. 2.5Gbps LAN provides incredible data transfer speed faster than general Gigabit LAN. This is a premium solution for demanding users.
MSI PRO Series motherboards are designed to satisfy any professional workflow. Elevate your listening pleasure and enjoy extreme sound quality. Moreover, with years of experience in creating performance enhancing tools that are easy to use, only the highest quality applications are at your disposal. The extensive features let you fine-tune your system to deliver reliable maximum performance.
- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™, 11th Gen Intel® Core™, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors for LGA 1200 socket
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 5200(OC) MHz
- Core Boost: With premium layout and digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
- DDR4 Boost: Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best performance and stability.
- Lightning Fast Experience: PCIe 4.0, Lightning Gen4 x4 M.2 with M.2 Shield Frozr
- 2.5G LAN with LAN Manager and Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX Solution: Upgraded network solution for professional and multimedia use. Delivers a secure, stable and fast network connection
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality
- Steel Armor: Protecting VGA cards against bending and EMI for better performance, stability and strength.
- CPU (Max Support): i9
- Socket: 1200
- Chipset: Intel® B560 Chipset
- DDR4 Memory: 5200(OC) / 5066(OC) / 5000(OC) / 4800(OC) / 4600(OC) / 4533(OC) / 4400(OC) / 4266(OC) / 4000(OC) / 3866(OC) / 3733(OC) / 3600(OC) / 3466(OC) / 3333(OC) / 3200(JEDCE & POR) / 3000(JEDCE & POR) / 2933(JEDCE & POR) / 2800(JEDCE & POR) / 2666(JEDCE & POR) / 2400(JEDCE & POR) / 2133(JEDCE & POR) MHz
- Memory Channel: Dual
- Dimm Slots: 2
- Max Memory (GB): 64
- PCI-E x16: 1
- PCI-E Gen: Gen4
- PCI-E x1: 2
- SATAIII: 6
- M.2 Slot: 1
- TPM (Header): 1
- LAN: 1x Realtek® 8125B 2.5Gbps LAN controller
- Wi-Fi & Bluetooth: Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201, Bluetooth 5.1
- USB 3.2 Ports (Front): 2(Gen 1, Type A)
- USB 3.2 Ports (Rear): 4(Gen 1, Type A)
- USB 2.0 Ports (Front): 4
- USB 2.0 Ports (Rear): 2
- Serial Ports (Rear): 1
- Audio Ports (Rear): Realtek® ALC897 Codec
- DisplayPort: 1
- VGA: 1
- HDMI: 1
- Form Factor: M-ATX
- Operating System: Support for Windows® 10 64-bit
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- MSI B560 PRO WIFI M-ATX Motherboard x1
- I/O Shield x1
- Wi-Fi Antenna x1
- M.2 Screws/Standoff Sets x1
- SATA Cables x2
- Driver DVD x1
- Quick Install Guide x1